mardi 13 janvier 2009

Zain Abdullah architecture photographs

I just found those beautiful pictures of KL architecture, taken by Zain Abdullah, I love the fraiming:

Image courtesy of Zain Abdullah

Image courtesy of Zain Abdullah

Image courtesy of Zain Abdullah

Image courtesy of Zain Abdullah


Image courtesy of Zain Abdullah

I invite you to have a look at the rest of his portfolio on his main photography website : http://www.pbase.com/zainabdullah

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi there,

    I appreciate your favourable comment on my photographic works. However I would be very glad if you ask for my permission first before posting any of my pictures in your blog and I demand the credit byline and the link to my blog/website where you took the images from be provided.

    All these images are subject to copyright law.

    RépondreSupprimer